Today is a special day. Well, to us anyway. In our previous post, we announced the release of Wetland ORM. This post brings wetland to your project.
- All default sails blueprints.
- Nested populates.
- Runs side-by-side with waterline.
- Unit of work (transactions).
- Dirty checking (optimized).
- Lower memory footprint.
- And the rest of the wetland features.
To make it easy for you to get started, we’ve written an extensive README, and built an example application. The example application demonstrates the use of entities, repositories and use of custom actions.
This is simply a sails application, bundled with our authorization hook. You can run it as such.
git clone email@example.com:SpoonX/swetland.git
node app) to run the server.
creates.shcontains some curl commands to fill the database with test data.
- http://127.0.0.1:1337/todo/cake for a custom repository example.
- http://127.0.0.1:1337/todo/cakecount for a count example.
- http://127.0.0.1:1337/todo/nested for a nested example.